Our Club’s Membership runs from December 31, to January 1, of the next year. We use a pin to secure the gate, with the old lock at one end, and the new lock on the other. We leave this in place so that the previous year’s Members can open the gate, while waiting to receive their new key and Membership. New Members can open the gate with their new key. We remove the pin, and return to the single new lock the third week in January. You’ll need a new key to open the gate after that time. Please leave the gate open when anyone is on the grounds, and lock the gate if you happen to be the last Member out.
Scroll down to join by mail. Second option just come to our monthly meeting.
Drawing May 6, 2019
1) Brian Mumpton - Beretta A400 Semi Auto Shotgun - Tic. 3726
2) Amanda Ossont - Mossberg 590 Tactical Shotgun - Tic. 1845
3) Chris Dumas - Henry Lever Action Varmint 17 - Tic. 2170
4) Michael Kessler - Ruger Precision 22 Tactical Rifle - Tic. 4531
5) Jason Nash - Henry Semi Auto Survival 22 Rifle - Tic. 2523
6) Robert Bowers - $100 Bass Pro Gift Card - Tic. 0534
7) Mike Dangler - $100 Bass Pro Gift Card - Tic. 1336
8) Fred Lomonto - $100 Bass Pro Gift Card - Tic. 0335
Donation $5.00 each or 3 for $10.00
The Club thanks Bass Pro for their assistance with our prizes
Monthly Meetings are now 1st Monday of every month.
Meetings Start at 7:00pm
Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and Mar)
Held at Clinton Fish & Game Club
Summer (Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct)
Meetings will be held at the club house
**$25 Gas Card Drawing at meetings. This is in addition to the regular 50/50 drawings.
Members at meetings get two chances to win and take part in the Club's progress.
This is the Dues Fees Schedule required by our Association’s Constitution. Our Membership Year runs from the first day of January, to the last day of the following December. The Dues from January 1, to April 30, are $50. for an Individual Membership, $55. for Family. Membership after April 30, increases to $60. for an Individual Membership, $65. for Family. Additional Fees are easily avoided by renewing prior to April 30.